The Edinburgh Genetics ActivXpress+ COVID-19 Complete Testing Kits are fully regulated
Each box contains 20 individually wrapped, ready to use tests-- Making then great value for use in any business, whether large or small
- Inexpensive – bulk discounting available
- Self administered, easy to use, no equipment required ( Ideal for businesses or private use)
- All testing kits we supply are CE-marked, meaning they conform to European standards for medical testing
- They are legal to supply in the UK and listed on the Public Health England Website (PHE)
- The Manufacturer has registered these products with a Competent Authority, which is the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) in the United Kingdom
- Results are available in 15 minutes, allowing rapid isolation of patients, minimising potential infections amongst your employees or family and friends
- Testing can be done without expensive laboratory equipment
What Is an Antigen Test?
An antigen test is used to tell you if you currently have COVID-19. It does this by looking for antigens: pieces of virus that the immune system recognises.
It's helpful in screening for mild, asymptomatic, or acute patients for the identification of a COVID-19 infection.
- 20 Test Cassettes
- Prefilled Buffers
- Positive and Negative control swab
- Fast Results in 15 minute
- Excellent performance compared to molecular PCR method
- No more waiting, check if you have got COVID-19 in the privacy of your own home, results within 15 minutes
- The Edinburgh Genetics Antigen Rapid Test Kit Outperforms other SARS-CoV-2 Test Kits for both Accuracy AND Speed
- We have opted to Ethically price our Rapid Tests to help test as many people as possible
- Our current expected delivery time is 48 for delivery to your door, subject to Royal Mail service
Manufactured in the UK
- MHRA Registered
- We also have ActivXpress+ COVID-19 IgM/IgG Anti-Boxy Immunoassay, these are designed for use after the patient has received their vaccination against Covid-19
Did you know a coronavirus (COVID-19) swab test kit, also known as a PCR test, can be used at home to see if you have COVID-19. This test is the same as the ones used by the NHS, and is CE-marked and approved for sale in the UK, with MHRA approval.
This test is suitable for anyone who needs to know if they currently have the virus.
These extremely accurate antigen rapid test kits offer the following:
- Sensitivity: 97.1%
- Relative Specificity 99.6%
- Accuracy: 99.3%
Buy Now at the best price available today: £289.00 Per Box of 20 kits
- Four simple steps, with results available within 15 minutes
- Quick and Easy to read result
- Excellent performance and high accuracy 99.3%
– Getting a quick result within 15 minutes – no need for a follow-up appointment to discuss the result
– Easy handling which does not require specific training
– No instrument required
- Staff at the decentralised locations including primary health care and community-level health care can administer the test with all equipment required provided. - Results can be interpreted visually without the need for an expensive reader.
Each kit contains 20 ready to use tests, containing all the equipment needed to perform a test.
– Private Covid Test device – individual foil wrapped with desiccant
– Extraction buffer tube
– Sterile swab and Nozzle cap
– Film (to attach to test device to facilitate outdoor testing)
– Instructions for use and Quick Reference Guide
For such crucial products against the fight of COVID-19 we believe it is essential that ONLY those supplied by a UK government approved facility are to be used in these unprecedented times.
- Made In the UK
- Listed on Uk government website
- MHRA Approved
Care homes, GP surgeries,dental practices
Transport & Logistics
Aviation, shipping, rail travel, construction industries etc
Schools, universities, technical colleges. academies
- No more waiting around to receive the results, 99.6% sensitivity, extremely accurate ( Hence the approval by the MHRA)
The Manufacturer has registered these products with a Competent Authority, which is the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) in the United Kingdom
The Rapid Test covid-19 antigen test has successfully passed the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) futility testing process defined by the UK government.
Edinburgh Genetics are an ISO 13485:2006 certified manufacturer, who have been developing high quality, innovative and accessible IVD devices that are used clinically in countries around the world.
Please see CE DATA Sheets and MHRA approval, happy to send upon request for distribution orders, can be sent on request
Price shown is per Box of Covid-19 of 20 tests
* This item is exempt from our usual returns policy and is therefore non-returnable or exchangeable.
Wholesale enquires welcome, email Hygienesupplies@mail.com
- Please note that the COVID-19 antigen test is not suitable for travel to most destinations. If you are travelling please book a PCR Fit to Fly Test.
* Please note due to current demand, the Rapid Testing Kit may differ from the one in the image, however we are only supplying Uk approved Antigen Kits.
These point of care tests are designed for use by clinical professionals only (Doctors / Practice Nurses / Employer Occupational Health Departments etc.) and must be carried out correctly to ensure an accurate result.
Once you have completed your order as normal, we will contact you to confirm a healthcare professional will be administering the tests.